As of tomorrow, we will be posting everyday for the next 12 days – yep, it’s Retro Styler’s 12 Days of Christmas Sale.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Everyday for the next 12 days, we will be posting a different brand themed blog
- Within this blog we will share our favourite must-have Christmas gifts
- If any brands take your fancy, simply read the blog and click the link to shop the selected brand range
- If you are among the first 50 shoppers to click buy, you will receive discount
- You will receive 20% off the items you have selected from that brand on that day (which is automatically calculated and deducted at check out) – it’s like our Christmas gift to you!
All you have to do is keep an eye out and shop with 20% off that selected brand… Pretty cool huh?!
Yep, so it’s Black Friday and that could only mean one thing – BARGAINS!
Using the discount code BLACK2017 you could grab yourself a cheeky 20% discount when you spend £20 or above on our wonderfully Christmassy website…
In case you needed any more persuasion, I’ve put together a quick list of our top 5 products that are over £20 to help you on your merry-saving-way!
1. Star Wars Faded Stormtrooper T-Shirt – £22.95
2. Harry Potter Gift Set – £21.99
3. Disney Beauty and The Beast Watch – £21.99
4. Pusheen Mule Slippers – £22.99
5. Super Mario Princess Peach Snapback – £21.99
Happy Black Friyay shopping you lovely people…
Perfect for when you’re looking to splurge & treat yourself (or that special someone), wallets and purses make an awesome gift. Both practical and stylish, our cool collection of wallets and purses are sure to please…
Calling all Super Mario lovers!
Pictured here: Yoshi Hinge Purse (£14.99), Mario Black and White Wallet (£19.99), Super Mario Character Wallet (£19.99)
One for the Star Wars enthusiasts…
Pictured here: R2-D2 Wallet (£19.99), Orange Rebel Alliance Wallet (£17.95), Khaki Canvas Patches Wallet (£9.99)
For the heroes among us…
Pictured here: Batman Suit-Up Wallet (£19.99), The Flash Suit-Up Wallet (£19.99), Superman Suit-Up Wallet (£19.99)
And last but not least, the believers in girl power…
Pictured here: Smiley World Coin Purse (£5.99), Power Rangers Pink Purse (£29.99), Pusheen Plush Coin Purse (£9.95)
So, it’s Sunday evening again, the weekend has flown and you’re left sat on couch wondering where the time went. Have a go at following these simple steps to try and banish those Sunday evening and Monday morning blues.
- Clear your work space – before leaving the office on a Friyay just clear your own desk. This will allow you to walk into work feeling free of last week’s shenanigans and ready to take on a new week.
- Write things down – sometimes there is nothing better than sitting down and clearing your mind of endless to-do lists, freeing up some space in your head for all the stuff you truly enjoy.
- Make the most of your weekends – whether it’s spending time with friends or family, doing some exercise or just relaxing, make the effort to use of every second of your weekend by planning and doing different things – although this is definitely easier said than done…
- Get yourself organised earlier – make sure that just before you sit down with a well earned take-away or glass of wine on a Friday evening, that you have prepped your work bag ready for the start of the working week. This way, you will completely switch off and relax.
- Change your perspective – instead of looking at a Monday morning as another day to drag yourself out of bed, try and change your mindset so that you’re ready to take on the week. Leave last week’s nightmare where it belongs and concentrate on making this one more successful!
Give these 5 simple steps a try and you will, hopefully, feel a lot better about parting from your warm and cosy bed on a Monday morning…