Set the Scene With our Top 10 Romantic Films this Valentine’s Day
- The Notebook
- Edward Scissorhands (surprisingly…)
- Bridget Jones’s Diary (ALL of them)
- Titanic (of course!!!)
- When Harry Met Sally
- Pretty Woman
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Silver Linings Playbook
- Dirty Dancing
Grab the popcorn and all your other favourite foods and be prepared for a night full of laughs, loooove and probably tears if you opt for The Notebook (you have been warned)…
These dark nights make the perfect excuse (not that we really need one) for a good ol’ fashioned Netflix binge.
Now I love Netflix, all those documentaries, dramas and comedies waiting for you – but the sheer amount of choice can be overwhelming sometimes.
That’s why I have taken the time out to give you a shortlist of my must-watch series…
- Black Mirror – this series really is funny, scary, dark and thought-provoking all at the same time AND you can watch any series at any time, there’s no need to watch in any order! Oh… And there’s a brand new series – so get cracking.
- Making a Murderer – if you’re seriously slow to the party, you better catch up fast. This documentary series, about Steven Avery, is due to release it’s 2nd series any time now…
- Stranger Things – seriously retro and seriously cool! Stranger Things is a wonderful creation, science-fiction and hide-your-eyes-horror meet with an insanely clever story line and awesome nods to only the best retro sci-fi films. Now, you have two equally incredible seasons to catch up on!
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. – maybe not completely new, but still completely perfect! With the complete collection of ALL 10 seasons of the sitcom, this classic is perfect for those nights when there just isn’t anything on TV…
- American Horror Story – definitely not one for everyone, but awesomely clever nevertheless! With it’s dark, gruesome and quite frankly horrifying twists and turns, this series is sure to please anyone looking to get their teeth into something very different. You have been warned!
If you believe I’ve missed out the best and biggest series, then feel free to comment below your own suggestions – the more the merrier!