This week I’ve decided to delve into the wonderful Wizarding World which is Harry Potter.
So, if you’re a Harry Potter fanatic, hold tight for a list of my top 5 must-follow Instagram profiles that will have you double tapping more than you’ve ever done before!
In no particular order…
These dark nights make the perfect excuse (not that we really need one) for a good ol’ fashioned Netflix binge.
Now I love Netflix, all those documentaries, dramas and comedies waiting for you – but the sheer amount of choice can be overwhelming sometimes.
That’s why I have taken the time out to give you a shortlist of my must-watch series…
- Black Mirror – this series really is funny, scary, dark and thought-provoking all at the same time AND you can watch any series at any time, there’s no need to watch in any order! Oh… And there’s a brand new series – so get cracking.
- Making a Murderer – if you’re seriously slow to the party, you better catch up fast. This documentary series, about Steven Avery, is due to release it’s 2nd series any time now…
- Stranger Things – seriously retro and seriously cool! Stranger Things is a wonderful creation, science-fiction and hide-your-eyes-horror meet with an insanely clever story line and awesome nods to only the best retro sci-fi films. Now, you have two equally incredible seasons to catch up on!
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. – maybe not completely new, but still completely perfect! With the complete collection of ALL 10 seasons of the sitcom, this classic is perfect for those nights when there just isn’t anything on TV…
- American Horror Story – definitely not one for everyone, but awesomely clever nevertheless! With it’s dark, gruesome and quite frankly horrifying twists and turns, this series is sure to please anyone looking to get their teeth into something very different. You have been warned!
If you believe I’ve missed out the best and biggest series, then feel free to comment below your own suggestions – the more the merrier!
With a new year comes a whole host of new films that aren’t to be missed. Here are some of the hottest films to look out for in January and when you can expect to see them on the big screen. Continue reading January Must See Films
Well, 2018 is upon us and we have come up with 10 realistic resolutions that may just give you the boost you need to welcome in the New Year…
1. Gather photos – take one picture each month in a really interesting place
2. Break a record – I don’t mean sit on a vinyl, but you get the picture
3. Learn something new – pick up that instrument you’ve always wanted to play!
4. Try new food – force yourself to eat something new every week
5. Make the unusual the usual – challenge yourself to do something completely different at least once a month
6. Good deeds – put yourself out to help that old lady struggling with her shopping trolley… go on
7. Start saving – whether it be for that handbag, holiday or car, save up and TREAT YO’SELF
8. Quit the bad habits – whether that’s smoking, being too hard on yourself or eating too much chocolate, NOW is the time!
9. Let go of the phone – just put it down for at least 3 hours a day, it’s really not that hard…
10. A walk-a-day – make an effort to go on 1 walk everyday, it doesn’t have to be 5 hours long, 15 minutes will do just nicely!
And last but not least, concentrate on having a good one – whether you’re spending this New Year with family, friends, strangers down at the pub or just your cat – we wish you a very Happy New Year!
We’re back and in control after a Christmas full of carnage here at Retro Styler HQ!
Just before the mad rush started we added some awesome (and brand new) Pusheen goodies to our wonderful website…
1. Pusheen Rice Bowl with Chopsticks – £21.99
2. Pusheen Pastel Ring Dish – £10.95 each
3. Pusheen Pencil Holder – £10.95
4. Pusheen Mug and Coaster Set – £18.99
5. Pusheen Mermaid Plush Bag Clip – £11.95
2018 could arguably be called the Year of the Sequel, with new offerings from the Star Wars, Jurassic, Marvel, Fantastic Beasts, Predator and X-Men franchises all being released. However, there are a few surprises within this list, including a Queen biography and at least one big film for the kids. Continue reading 10 Must See Films In 2018
Christmas is just around the corner. If you are still looking for inspiration or seeking the perfect gift for someone special, take a look at our suggestions for some unforgettable presents for the big day. Continue reading Fantastic Last Minute Christmas Gifts