We’ve done the hard work for you and come up with this list of top 5 podcasts you must listen to if gaming is your thing…
- The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast – if you love feeling like you’re in the middle of the action then this podcast is for you. With it’s familiar tone, the friends discuss games, miniatures and all sorts of wonderfully geeky topics!
- GoNintendo Podcast – awesomely reliable, this video gaming podcast is a gem. With a hilarious host, Kevin Cassidy, this podcast is seriously dependable. New content is guaranteed every week – this podcast hasn’t missed a week in more than a decade.
- Idle Thumbs – this podcast attacks gaming at a slightly different angle, with the emphasis being on the design and developmental side. With hosts Nick Breckon, Chris Remo, and Sean Vanaman this podcast is sure to give you something new – no regurgitated information.
- Gamers With Jobs – perfect for those looking for something a bit extra and not just immature chit chat comes this awesome podcast. With it’s mature tone, this podcast is perfect for those looking for video gaming and industry chat in one.
- Three Moves Ahead – one for those strategy gamers, this podcast has high profile guests sitting in on both classic and modern strategy discussions. The analytical conversation lends itself to focus on user interfaces and design elements.
Perfect for listening to on your daily commute or during work, there really is a podcast for everyone!